The Allegheny District of the Evangelical Free Church of America (EFCA) is eager to find and welcome our fifth district superintendent. In conjunction with the EFCA President, our superintendent search team is currently seeking qualified candidates to apply for this important role.
The Allegheny District is comprised of 35 local EFCA churches and church plants in areas of eastern Ohio, western Maryland, western New York, western Pennsylvania and West Virginia. The new district superintendent will represent the EFCA in this region and serve the district churches through ministries of church health and multiplication, leadership development, pastoral care, ministerial credentialing, theological health, and missional alignment.
- Clear understanding and support for the theology, mission and ethos of the EFCA
- Ordained, or willing and able to be ordained, in the EFCA
- Master of Divinity required
- Strong demonstration of relational and influencing skills; organizationally adept
- Highly relational; gains energy from time with people
- Adaptable and able to relate easily in a variety of contexts
- Open to frequent travel and a high degree of time on the road
How to apply
The full announcement and opportunity profile along with specific directions for applying are available to download.