Valley Church seeks a brand architect and marketing professional who can clarify and align communications across the church and to the community; direct a team that partners with the leaders of key ministries to engage target audiences; and deliver high impact communications to people both inside and outside the church. In addition, this high capacity leader will communicate the mission of Valley Community Center which reaches more than 150,000 people in the community annually. This passionate storyteller will exercise a proven competency in creating two-way systems to capture and disseminate Valley DNA and messaging.
- Undergraduate Degree in a marketing related field
- 5+ years of proven marketing, communications, and PR Leadership
- Multiple years of creating and implementing annual marketing plans with measurable increasing success reaching internal and external audiences
- Proven catalytic leader who exudes positivity, maximizes opportunities with savvy
- Significant experience building, supervising paid staff teams
- Proven experience saturating brand using a variety of mediums including print, web, digital, analytics, social, video, creative production, admin, etc.
- Strategist-leader with the ability to proactively serve and integrate marketing approaches among Core Leaders and ministries that entail a myriad of partnerships and initiatives
- Develop and integrate assimilation strategies
- Oversee the staff of major events and guest experience
- “Put legs on” existing Vision Frame and horizon storyline
- Regular proactive engagement with Core Leaders and departments (cross-functional/increased collaboration)
- Oversee online environment of engagement and assimilation (maximize effectiveness of three pillars- website, social media, email marketing)
- Passionate master storyteller with proven competency at creating two-way systems to capture and release/disseminate Valley DNA and messaging
How to apply
If interested, please submit your formal application to Rich Kidd at Mission Leadership