Christ Community Church in Waseca, Minnesota, an Evangelical Free Church with Sunday attendance of approximately 250, is seeking a full-time director or pastor of worship and adult connections. We desire an energetic, musically gifted, relational candidate, who has a personal faith in Christ with a calling to serve the Lord in worship and connecting adults as they seek to love God, love one anotherand love their neighbors.
The desired candidate will hold a bachelor's degree from an Evangelical Christian college/university with emphasis in music or musical performance or in biblical/theological studies or Christian ministry. Experience in live musical performance, engaging people in authentic worship, leading a small group and building community with people of all ages and stages is required.
- Plan, prepare and lead worship services in coordination with staff and commissions.
- Recruit, schedule and train vocalists, instrumentalists and technical personnel.
- Select music and conduct collaborative worship team rehearsals.
- Develop volunteers’ musical skills and schedule teams in advance.
- Manage sound and media systems and the worship center environment.
- Develop arts ministries such as special vocal or instrumental music and dramas.
- Recruit for, develop, coach and prepare testimonies for use in a service.
- Oversee adult ministries in coordination with staff and commissions.
- Coordinate promotion, management and enfolding of people into small groups.
- Enfold guests, visitors and those seeking a church home.
- Engage in visitations and informal counseling as needed.
(Please see the complete job posting on our church website for a complete description of ministry responsibilities.)
How to apply
See the link to the job posting on our website for the application process and contact information.