The CrossRoads preschool director will provide leadership to the staff, programming and daily operations of the school in order to provide an enriching, relevant and Christ-centered education to young children. The director will also monitor compliance with standards set by law and NAEYC requirements for curriculum, facilities, documentation and spending.
- Bachelor’s degree including or in addition to:
- At least nine credit-bearing hours of specialized college-level course work in administration, leadership, or management
- At least 24 credit-bearing hours of specialized college-level course work in early childhood education, child development, elementary education or early childhood special education that addresses child development and learning from birth through kindergarten
- In the absence of the above qualifications, the following may qualify a candidate for consideration:
- Documents indicating a plan in place to meet the above qualifications within five years
- Documents meeting an appropriate combination of formal education, work experience, and relevant training and credentials as outlined in the NAEYC alternative pathways table
How to apply
Find the full job description and application here.