We are looking for someone to help Rock Hill Community Church effectively transition into a multi-campus church. We have had a service going in the Chester Park neighborhood for over a year now but feel it is time to bring someone in to provide leadership to this service in order to more effectively reach that community. We are looking for someone who is a strong communicator that wants to preach and lead, but who wants to do so with the resources, coaching and structure of an existing missional church.
- A passion for leading people to grow in Christ, meeting the character requirements for an elder outlined in 1 Tim 3 and Titus 1
- A love for the church and alignment to our unique vision/mission
- An established preaching gift
- Some pastoral or ministry experience
- Ability to effectively lead teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effectiveness in executing strategy and implementing vision
- Ability to foster unity
- Capacity to equip, empower and disciple volunteers to serve Christ
- Must have a growing relationship with Jesus Christ, an active prayer life and a servant’s heart
- Vocational, educational and/ or at least five years of related experience is preferred
- Partner with the lead pastor to strategically lead the Rock Hill Chester Park Campus by implementing Rock Hill’s vision in a second location in order to alleviate space and multiply our missional effectiveness
- Be the primary communicator/preacher on Sundays at the Rock Hill Chester Park
- Champion the vision and direction of Rock Hill by pastoring people, supporting volunteers and one day overseeing future staff at Rock Hill Chester Park
- Ensure that our connection and discipleship processes are effectively implemented at Rock Hill Chester Park; this includes connecting people to City Groups, serving opportunities, training opportunities and other ministries
- Provide and coordinate pastoral care to the congregation of Rock Hill Chester Park; this includes general pastoral duties such as: preaching, teaching, communion, weddings, funerals, care, baptisms, pre-marriage counseling, etc.
- Ensure the implementation of Rock Hill’s missional and sending strategies for Chester Park
How to apply
Apply here. We will contact you within a week after receiving your application to either set up an interview or politely decline. Thank you for your consideration.