The associate pastor of youth and family ministry is a fulltime position. The associate pastor of youth and family ministry will disciple seventh- through 12th-grade students and encourage families towards discipleship in their homes.
The associate pastor of youth and family ministry will have a passion for Christ, for youth and their families, and a firm conviction as it pertains to God’s call on his life to youth ministry.
- Excellent relational and communication skills that nurture trusting relationships among students as well as their parents
- The ability to motivate and empower students and adults toward ministry
- Administrative skill to lead a growing ministry in an orderly and effective manner
- Undergraduate degree in Bible, theology or youth ministries is preferred
- Should have at least two years’ experience working with youth
- The associate pastor of youth and family ministry will be responsible for developing and administrating all aspects of youth ministry at New Life Evangelical Free Church.
- He is also responsible for the discipleship of the students through teaching and modeling the gospel, through the execution of programs and events, and by participating in the day-to-day lives of the youth and their families, to enrich their lives with Christ.
- The man God calls to fill this position will also provide coordination and oversight with the leaders of the children’s ministry, valuing the spiritual direction of all children and families at New Life Church, and the growth that begins prior to entering into the youth ministry.
How to apply
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. Teaching/preaching links are welcomed and appreciated.