The associate pastor of music and children's ministry is responsible for the following:
- Leading all worship services and integrating both traditional and contemporary styles as needed.
- Planning and leading all corporate worship events of Grace Community Church.
- Overseeing the ministries of ushers and greeters, sound and visual team, and instrumentalists.
- Overseeing the ministry of the choir, special music, drama and other special contributors to the worship experience of Grace Community Church.
- Direct oversight of children's ministry of Grace Community Church.
- Be in accordance with the qualifications of leadership and servanthood as directed in 1 Tim 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9.
- Have achieved the proper education instruction/and or experience, in order to successfully and faithfully fulfill the responsibilities of this position:
- The minimum requirement is a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Proficiency in vocals and guitar and/or piano.
- Ability to lead a worship experience with a team in both traditional and contemporary styles.
- Expected to work closely with the other staff members of Grace Community Church in order to foster a spirit of unity and peace.
- Be in agreement with the statement of faith of Grace Community Church and be willing to abide by the church's constitution.
- Preferably married.
How to apply
If you feel the Lord is leading you to the possibility of applying to this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may call the office at 570-758-6214 and speak with Pastor Doug Weygand.