The associate pastor will develop and shepherd small group ministries, young family discipleship, and children’s areas of ministry. This position directly oversees all volunteers of body life and outreach.
- Train and build a team of those committed to leading small groups.
- Connect with young families to assist in strengthening families through discipleship.
- Be a team player with both lay leadership and staff.
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree and be willing to pursue further education.
- Agree with the mission statement of the Broken Bow Evangelical Free Church, its constitution and bylaws, along with the Statement of Faith (documents available upon request).
- Recruit, develop, train, coordinate and evaluate small group ministries.
- Develop young family ministries to promote discipleship within the family and home life.
- Provide visitation to members of those attending Broken Bow Evangelical Free Church.
- Oversee “Little Lights” Preschool, providing leadership and support to the staff, volunteers, and families who are a part of the preschool.
- Actively interact with and support all children’s ministries and youth ministries.
- Prepare messages six to eight times per year.
- Provide at least one biblical study group per week.
How to apply
Express your interest to Pastor Tim Peterson by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.