To implement the mission and vision of Fellowship Bible Church by providing relational and directional leadership in the adult ministries, by growing healthy and life-giving small groups, and developing and multiplying mature, Christ-centered leaders of the church.
- Lead and shepherd our LIFE Groups ministry by recruiting, training and supporting leaders in developing healthy small groups and integrating adults into them.
- Lead and develop our men’s ministry team for the purpose of connecting and growing men while mobilizing them to serve in the church and the community.
- Serve as the pastoral point person in coaching and developing our women’s director and our college ministry leaders to fulfill their responsibilities with their respective ministries.
- Serve as a shepherd to young adults and young families.
- Serve as the pastoral point person in welcoming visitors, engaging attendees and helping them to become fully integrated members. This includes coaching and developing our hospitality and connections coordinators, while giving leadership to our membership process.
General pastoral ministry
- Serve on the pastoral team by fulfilling duties such as pastoral care, baptisms, weddings, funerals and various church projects; including preaching, as needed.
How to apply
Please submit your resume, along with a cover letter, to email@example.com.