ReachStudents Trainer's Training
- Review and wrestle disciplemaking principles for life and ministry.
- Develop confidence in using the Disciplemaking Is Relationships or Evangelism is Relationships material.
- Learn from and with others who are on the disciplemaking journey.
- Receive opportunity to receive coaching.
This multipliers training is open to those who meet the following criteria:
- Personally striving to live a disciplemaking way of life in your home, friendships and ministry.
- Experienced Disciplemaking Is Relationships or Evangelism is Relationships in a DLC or seminar format.
- Dialogued through the Disciplemaker’s Journal or John 3:16 Factor with a few volunteers and/or students.
- Currently or plan to use this training in a local ministry context.
COST - $250, which includes:
- Iron-sharpening-iron time with other disciplemaking leaders from around the country
- Trainers Kit (full access to all presentation material, 10 workbooks and 10 Living Guides)
- Coaching ideas for your ministry
- Lodging (double occupancy)
- Two lunches and one breakfast (dinner on your own)
EFCA ReachStudents and Cadre Ministries
Shane Stacey, director of ReachStudents, will team up with Cadre Missionaries Bill Allison and Dave & Rennie Garda. Together, they will be walking through the Disciplemaking is Relationships training manual.