EFCA local churches face new and unique challenges with the outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). EFCA leadership want to equip local church leaders with resources as we shepherd believers and fulfill the Great Commission in the days ahead.
The EFCA national office staff is working remotely, with essential functions continuing as we support EFCA districts, churches, pastors and staff, as well as ReachGlobal missionaries around the globe. Your calls, email messages and donations will be handled in as timely a manner as possible. Donations can still be mailed to our office or can be made online. Thank you for your support and prayers during this time — just as we are praying for you.
- ReachGlobal Crisis Response Resource: Ministry and COVID-19
- En Español: "Ministerio y COVID-19"
- EFCA Special Update - Kevin Kompelien
- Christians, the Church and COVID-19 - Greg Strand
- Learning from COVID-19 - ReachGlobal Missionary
- 3 Ways to Utilize Video During COVID-19 - EFCA Communications
- 5 Ways to Disciple Your Quaranteenager - Justin Wevers and Syler Thomas
ReachGlobal Crisis Response Courses:
CARES Act Resources:
- CARES Act Webinar Outline (ECFA)
- CARES Act Webinar Video (ECFA)
- The webinar is free to view by registering for a free ECFA account.
- How the COVID-19 Economic Stimulus Bill Affects Churches and Nonprofits (ECFA)
- Assistance for Small Businesses and Nonprofits (U.S. Dept. of the Treasury)
- Paycheck Protection Program Application Form (U.S. Dept. of the Treasury)
- Why Churches and Nonprofits Should Apply for the CARES Act Now (Vanderbloemen)
- Details of the CARES Act (Vanderbloemen)
Church Leader Resources:
- CDC Guidelines for Places of Worship
- A Concise Coronavirus Guide for Churches
- Free Resources from Ed Stetzer
- Coronavirus and the Church: Trusted Resources for Churches from Leading Experts